See Part 1
The rant begins
Here is the rant, gathered:
- Picture an America where college graduates can’t parse a simple sentence or use logic.
- That’s an America without compulsory education my friend.
- The good samaritan was selfish. Why else did he act on his own without allowing the hive to share the credit under compulsion?
- Jesus himself was clearly selfish. Healing people instead of showing leadership by compelling people to pay for hospitals.
- Jesus is the enemy of the collective. And the collective has always known it.
- When his utility as a shame stick to frighten believers is used up, the collective will discard Jesus as yesterday’s relic.
The rant explained
Jesus is not a shame stick to be used in beating Christians into conformity to the conscience of the collective.